Our Mission is to deliver high quality education and training that responds to the needs of individuals.
Our Aim is to be a leading college, providing people and businesses with the knowledge and skills needed for success.
Our Core Values are :
- Focusing on learners and learning.
- Striving for excellence in learner achievement.
- Ensuring high aspirations and quality standards.
- Having a committed, qualified and dedicated staff.
- Valuing everyone’s contribution.
- Creating a dynamic and welcoming environment.
- Working in effective teams and partnerships.
- Developing and enhancing our strategic capability to ensure the long term success of the college in order to achieve our vision.
Our Vision is of a college which transforms lives through learning for the benefit of individuals, employers and the community.
Our Purpose is to attract and retain learners to ensure they achieve success and thereby raise standards, widen participation, address social exclusion and contribute to economic growth.
Our Commitment is to provide a high quality learning experience for every student and to ensure that all our resources are available to provide assistance, dictated by the needs of the individual and we will measure ourselves on this basis. For detailed Action Plan, click QAA HER Action Plan 27 June 2017 V1.0